The safety of our guests is paramount for us here at Kingston Country Courtyard and therefore we have implemented the following procedures, in alignment of the current government advice.
- Parking: the main car park is located adjacent to the Lower Courtyard. Guests are requested to drop luggage at their bedrooms and then park their car in the main car park. If the car park is full, please speak with a member of the team for direction to a designated area of the Courtyard for overflow parking. Disabled parking is permitted outside the bedroom.
- Reception: please respect the 2m distance within this area and feel free to use the alcohol gel provided in the reception area.
- Housekeeping: the team will be servicing your bedrooms on request, please notify us by placing the Do Not Disturb sign on your door. Certain none essential items have been removed from your bedroom for your safety.
- Breakfast: There will be staggered sittings in the dining room to ensure we maintain social distancing; please book your table with Reception. Breakfast will be served to your table and our full menu will be available to you. Breakfast can also be served to your room, please arrange this with reception the day prior.
- Dinner; Served in the Sawmill Restaurant from 6pm – 9pm, with daily specials available. Please book your table with reception. Dinner is also available as Room Service; place an order with Reception.
If you show any symptoms of COVID-19 please call us immediately on 01929 481066 and isolate yourself within your bedroom until you are contacted by a member of the team.
Our aim is to ensure you have a relaxing and safe stay with us. We ask you to respect our enhanced processes for the safety of our team and guests.